Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Letters To The Editor


On Bryce Nielsen’s Turkey Photo
January 7, 2014: Mr. Nielsen, that is a gorgeous photo of the turkey.  Just to let you know, I also have a love-hate relationship with the turkeys. They invariably come to my garden where I've planted my iris bulbs and dig them up searching for the seeds the chipmunks have buried in the garden dirt. Karen Smith

On The Muddled Male
This is a hilarious post. Bob..err Muddle Male..there is a much better way to remove the seeds so as to prevent staining of every surface of your house. A quick google search will give better instructions, but basically you do the whole process in a bowl of water. That way when you burst a seed it just oozes into water.  Incidentally, "pom's" are one of my favorite fruits. My wife and I will eat them in replacement of popcorn during a movie. Yum AND healthy!  Joey Stocking
PS If you need another alien fruit that is also hard to peel, but worth it, try a pomelo.

On Not A Muddled Mathematician.
By the way....I would a lot rather hunt ducks than struggle with Calculus. You know Chris, you may want to try ducks again. Now that you have aged and your tastes have become more gourmet you may find these birds ($30 each at stores) prepared with the right recipe delicious. By the way, I have some extra breast fillets I would be happy to drop by.  The Old Man

No comments: