Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Pickleville Philosophy


By Jim Stone, the Pickleville Philosopher

I’m kinda starting to like this social distancing.  Spring time is so amazing, it's like Mother Nature is showing of all of her beautiful things and creatures. Sometimes it's so healthy for all of us to just get away from all of the hubbub that's going on in this crazy world. It’s a good time to think about new dreams, goals, family, friends, pets and just life in general taking the day for whatever it brings.
 
Today was a day to do just that.  We filled up the truck and with no plans just went on a road trip while thinking about things that are heavy in mind.

 I love listening to music while thinking and figuring out how I am going to take one step at a time to reach new goals this year. How can I help people including myself? One of my dreams and goals is to write an adventure story about my dogs, not only the dogs that have passed over the rainbow bridge but also the ones that are present in life. 

I came up with a really fun name for the book, I named it; True Friends are Heaven Sent.  All true friends are heaven sent but in this case, the friends are dogs.

Us dogs are hoping that with all this scary stuff going on in the world that all of you guys are being safe and doing good.

Oops we almost forgot to send a great big huge smile to all of you guys from all of us. Have a really nice weekend you guys.

PS:  If you're hoarding toilet paper knock that stuff off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim
And may your weekend be a great one.

Unknown said...

Thank you. You guys be safe out thier