Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cisco's

By Bryce Nielson, A True Character

You know, I am feeling the urge to write again.  After writing Cisco’s Sonar for the Rich County Times from its conception until its end, I gave my opinion and reported my observations for 100’s of different subjects.  I also wrote for Rich Civic Times for a while, but then life just became too complicated.
Some of you may remember it but there are many new readers now that haven’t heard what old Bryce has to say.  I have experiences with biology and the natural world that makes me look at things completely differently.  Understand that these are my words and since I am no longer associated with Parks and Recreation, Wildlife Resources or local politics. I will speak the truth as I see it.  Agree or disagree, it is up to you (assuming Bobbie publishes it).
Bear Lake is a unique place.  The Lake itself hides many things.  Many of the creatures that live in it are found nowhere else in the world.  It is surrounded by an ecosystem that is constantly changing, full of new surprises.  The impact that humans have is interesting and complicated.  I love to tell people about it.  My passions are fish, birds, the weather and anything else that piques my interest.  I have finally accomplished my life long goal….to be a true “Character”.  Welcome to “Ciscos”.  

No comments: