Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Cyndi Caldwell, School Board Candidate District4

I am passionate about the education of all our children in our community.

A little about me and my views on education:

* BS degree in Special Education 
* Masters Degree in Marraige and Family  Therapy 
* I have five daughters. Four that have attended school in Rich School District.

* I have children who are high academic achievers and children who have struggled academically. I believe all children deserve to have their individual needs met. All children matter.

* I believe our school district does great things for our kids. I believe we should continually stretch to be, and do even greater things when it comes to our children.

* I believe in the power of grants in our education system. I believe we should be in the constant pursuit of grants to get our children the best programs available.

* I believe we can learn and get great ideas from each other. 

* I believe we should be proactive in the issues our children face. I believe being proactive will solve many problems that being reactive creates.

* I believe we should be in pursuit of the best teachers available when new positions arise. 

* I  believe we can all make a difference!

If you have any questions about my ideas. Please message me.

Thanks!

Cyndi Caldwell

No comments: