Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Bryce Huefner, School Board Candidate District 4

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to represent you on the school board the last 4 years.  I am seeking re-election for the next four years and I ask for your vote. 

If elected I will continue to advocate for local control, parental rights, board transparency and the interests of my constituents. I will also continue to update you on the Facebook page I have created for the Garden City School District.

If you have any questions please contact me. I value your insights and concerns and I also value your positive experiences with the school district and like to hear about those as well.  

Bryce Huefner

Bear Lake Landscape, Inc; Garden Center
P.O. Box 244
60 South 300 West
Garden City, Utah  84028
1-435-946-8244  Office
1-435-757-0967 Cell

No comments: