Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

Candidate-Maydi Eastman for Rich County Recorder

 

Hello, I'm Maydi Eastman and I am running for Rich County Recorder.  I am a fifth-generation resident deeply committed to our community's well-being. The heart of this community holds immense significance for me, providing my family with invaluable support and belonging.

 

With a strong legacy of service, I've dedicated myself to various community initiatives, including delivering meals to seniors, organizing county celebrations, fundraising for cancer patients, advocating for local monuments, maintaining our cemetery’s integrity, and leading the D.U.P as Company President.

 

Now, I'm excited to run for County Recorder, leveraging my experience with historical documents, attention to detail, and collaborative spirit to make a significant community impact through the recording, maintenance, and accessibility of vital legal documents and records.

 

Land ownership is particularly significant in Rich County, representing generations of family heritage. As County Recorder, I'll work to safeguard property rights, support economic development, preserve local history and advocate for our unique needs.

 

Efficient record-keeping is essential for long-term growth and prosperity. It would be a privilege to contribute to the progress of local businesses, ranches, and other enterprises that are the backbone of the economy. 

 

No comments: