Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

Candidacy Statement Candidate Name: Kaia Bowden Position of Election: County Recorder

 

Candidacy Statement Candidate Name: Kaia Bowden Position of Election: County Recorder My name is Kaia Bowden and I am running for the County Recorder’s position in Rich County. I have been employed by Rich County, specifically in the Recorder’s Office, since December of 2019. In December of 2022, I was appointed County Recorder by the Republican Voting Committee and have just shy of five years experience in this office, as well as over one year of experience as the official County Recorder. I have many future plans to improve this aspect of the county offices, as well as plans currently underway for improvements. I love what I do in this office, and for the county. I also believe that my specialized experience in this field is an important asset to the residents of this county, and hope to have the opportunity to be able to continue to help the county thrive in whatever way I can. Thank you for your support Kaia Bowden

No comments: