Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Citizen Committee for School Board Reapportioning

School Board needs reapportioning:

I am seeking to reapportion the school board representation in Rich County. I believe garden city area residents should have more representation according to state law. 

You are invited as my guest February 25th at 11:00 am to a meeting I have arranged for people who live in the garden city area. I will have information supporting why now is the time for change. I have invited the county commissioners and Becky Peart to come and present why they haven't changed this already. The meeting is at the pine view room in the garden city offices. 

The meeting is for information purposes. Civility is a requirement of all guests.

Bryce Huefner

No comments: