Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2020

Electric Spring

 I was staying on Bear Lake's East side and a summer storm came in. I am shooting towards Garden City. Look close and see the cars on 89 coming down hill. Now... look at that big strike and see its size in comparison to the houses lit up. I shot about 15 minutes more after this shot and the storm came right at me and some hit in the hills behind so packed up tripod fast and went inside. Amazing storm.
Photo by Alan Huestis, Studio 404 Photography

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can I get a copy of this photo? I tried the website and wasn't able to find you. Absolutely beautiful! We have a home on the east side of the lake and would love to display your work.
thank you,
Mona Jager