Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Chris Wilson

 

Chris Wilson

February 7 at 4:05 PM  · 

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to present a funding request for an expansion of the Bear Lake State Park Marina. This is an important project for both my Rich County constituents as well as people throughout the state of Utah who enjoy recreating on Bear Lake. I am grateful for the group that was involved with this request, included State Parks Director Jeff Rasmussen, Rich County Commissioner Bill Cox, Representative Kera Birkeland, Garden City Mayor Mike Leonhardt, UDOT Commissioner Ronda Menlove, Garden City City Council Martell Menlove, and Rich County Chamber of Commerce Mark Smoot.

If you are interested in receiving my weekly newsletters, please email my legislative intern, Decker Robison, at drobison@le.utah.gov

No comments: