Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Candidate for Rich County Clerk

 

Justin O'Mealy I am from Reno, NV and have lived here in Rich County for over two years now. I have five children all in school and a wonderful wife. We love living and raising our family here and hope to stay for a long time.

I work in dispatch right now for the Rich County Sheriff's Office. I enjoy working there and with the Clerk's office just upstairs from the jail. I saw the opportunity to grow and work with my community at the County Clerk and would love to do that here. I like to participate in the community with things like refereeing my sons' sports games for the middle and coaching little league sports. Being able to help and support those in need is a large reason for this too.

 

No comments: