Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, November 7, 2022

Dennis Shane Rasmussen


Many thoughts have been shared about this good man, (Dennis) Shane Rasmussen.

CORRECTED: Services will be held at 11am on Saturday, November 12th at the church at 65 S Bear Lake Blvd, Garden City, UT with a viewing Friday from 5-7pm and Saturday from 9-10:45am. The graveside service will be at the cemetery in Liberty, ID.

Please keep Cathie and sons in your prayers.

From Jason Mathews-Captain Dennis Shane Rasmussen (Shane), one of the best men I have ever known left this world yesterday. He was a mentor to me and many other people, a giant smile and a heart of gold is the first thing you would notice when you met him. He didn't care who liked you or who didn't, Shane was a friend to all. With service in his heart and capable hands to work, he touched many life's including mine. I pray for his family to find peace and comfort in this trying time. I love the man like a brother and I believe I will see him again.

No comments: