Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chuck Stocking Announces For Garden City Council

Chuck Stocking would like to announce his candidacy for Garden City Town Council.
 
He currently resides at 649 S. Maple Dr. in Garden City and is Married to Ginger Rasmussen from Grace, Id.  They have 4 children - Zailey, Zenick, Zaxton, and Zoe.

Chuck grew up in North Salt Lake and went to Woods Cross High School. He moved to Garden City in 2007. He now owns and operates both Bear Lake Cabin Rentals and Bear Lake Computers. His Grandpa (LeRoy Hirschi) homesteaded land in St. Charles area. That is where his mother (Donna) was born and raised. They still have a family cabin there.

Chuck says, "Growing up we would come to Bear Lake often. I always enjoyed it here and that is what made me want to come back to the area. When we moved here my wife and I were not quite sure what we were going to do for work. We just knew that we wanted to live here and that we were supposed to be here and things would work out. Soon after moving here we started Bear Lake Cabin Rentals and Property Management, Inc.
 
We built a couple of cabins and started renting them along with two of my cousin's cabins. Every year we took on more and more properties and eventually grew it to where it is now at about 40 properties plus managing the 20 rooms at the Lodge Motel.
 
Before moving to Bear Lake I worked in Logan at Computer Wise as a Sales Manager and Repair Technician. About a year after being here I started to miss computer repair so I started Bear Lake Computers as a "hobby". Now it seems that it is more of a full time job, but I love it. I am running for Town Council because as a business owner in the area I want to see the area grow and see that jobs are available for those in the area wishing to make a decent living.
 
I would consider myself a Conservative Libertarian. I believe very much in limited government and personal property rights."

You can contact me by phone, text or email if you have any questions for me regarding your views or potential needs of the City. My email address is chuck@bearlakecomputers.com or I can be reached on his cell at 435-760-2327

No comments: