Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Legal Response To Ownership Of Elk Ridge Water Tank Land


Dear Editor:

I am the attorney for Celestial Suds, LLC (owned by Connie and Jeff Williams) and I am writing this letter in response to the report on the Garden City Council Meeting that was held on May 8 of this year and posted in the Rich Civic Times on May 17, 2014.   On page 7 it was reported that Bruce Warner will be working on issues related to the Elk’s Ridge development.  As part of that discussion appears this statement:  “The City did pay $60,000 to get a portion of the water tank up on Elk’s ridge.  The City does own the land that the tank is on.”   If this is the City’s position, I am writing this letter to state my client’s position that they own the land on which the tank is located as a result of their foreclosure against Frank Smith.  It is important so there is not a misunderstanding as to our legal position. 

This being said, my clients have been attempting to work with the city for several months to work out a suitable arrangement for all parties.  It is our hope that Mr. Warner will contact me or my clients so we can continue that discussion. 

GARY N. ANDERSONAttorney at Law
595 South Riverwoods Pkwy, Suite 100
Logan, Utah 84321
phone 435.752.2610
fax 435.753.8895
toll-free 877.752.2611

No comments: