Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2014

RANDOLPH: Monty Weston VS Ralph Johnson


Monty G. Weston –RANDOLPH SCOOL DISTRICT Candidate
 
As your school board member representing Rich School District #3, I feel it very important to keep my constituents informed as to any policy changes that occur within the district. Their input is important to me and they should know about and make comments about any changes before they happen and not after they are ratified. My top priority is to make education a pleasant experience for the students. This can be partly accomplished through a smooth working environment between administration and personnel. We are a diversified district with students who have a variety of interests. We can and should do a better job of providing a variety of extra- curricular activities to our students. Many have expressed their concerns about bringing back the drill/dance team, and organizing an FFA Chapter. I am also aware that many of our qualifying seniors would like the option of taking seminary for 3 trimesters. These and other interests are all things that I would bring to the table for discussion. I will make myself available to my constituents with an open mind to talk about their concerns. Together we can make a “rich” educational experience for the students in the Rich School District.

Ralph B. Johnson RANDOLPH SCHOOL DISTRICT Candidate

Being a part of the Rich County Board of Education for the past twelve years has been a wonderful opportunity and a special privilege.

Since 1974, I have served in education as a teacher, coach, principal and board member.  If re-elected I will continue to provide encouragement and support to our administrators, teachers and staff.  Together we will do everything possible to meet future challenges and foster an environment in which our young people can learn, grow, and ultimately reach their fullest potential

No comments: