Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cisco No More

By Bryce Nielson

Today there is a lot on my mind. The State has awarded Brian Hirschi the concession contract for the Bear Lake Marina. It is a long story but after eleven years my butt is out of there. Suffice to say I have a lot of stuff to get rid of including the watercraft, building, docks and fuel system. I have until February. This is not the best time of year to sell marina stuff but I have no choice. As soon as I can face it I will compile a list of items and post a link. It breaks my heart to see this phase of my life come crashing to an end. I will miss everyone, especially the Cisco Kids which kept me young. I really appreciate all of you and your support. I won't be running Cisco's but I will still be ME.

No comments: