Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Could Not Have Happened To A Nicer Couple

Idaho Lottery Winners

Tom Andersen and his wife Vikki were married on February 5, 1966. Last Friday, the Fish Haven couple celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. On Sunday, they watched the 50th Super Bowl. On Monday, Thomas won $50,000 on the game Big Bear Bingo from a Scratch ticket he purchased at Glady’s Place in Fish Haven.

“I went in on Monday morning to buy some coffee then spent a little extra on a couple of Lottery tickets,” Thomas said about his visit to the store. “It was the second ticket. I took it to Vikki’s office and told her I’d spent a little extra on Lottery. And that I had a problem, I didn’t know what to do with the extra $50,000 I’d won.”

Congratulations and Happy 50th Anniversary to Thomas and Vikki Andersen of Fish Haven!

No comments: