Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Pickelville Philosophy


By Jim Stone

Well I’m so blest. I got to spend a day in the great outdoors with two very amazing outdoors men Wyatt Holloway and Easton Hunt.  These fine young men are masters in the field. I think speaking for myself that hunters are probably the biggest conservation people on the planet.  I think people that don’t hunt and harvest wild things from the outdoors maybe really don’t understand the circle of life.


Well today speaking for myself again, just to be a witness of these fine outdoors men is wonderful. Not only harvesting while hunting fair chase wild things that are so precious of a resource to all of us and our legacy of putting natural food on our dinner plate to being all together enjoying our day together, but also making fond memories. 

I really think that being a small but big part of truly understanding how blest we all are, is so important to keeping our heritage alive.

Well it was a really nice day today. I really believe in all of our future and when fine young hunters get involved in promoting the great outdoors, that’s all of our heritage. The young kids are going to pay it forward and keep a grand sport alive for generations to come. Big smiles to all of you guys from all of us guys.

No comments: