Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, November 11, 2019

Pickleville Philosophy


By Jim Stone, The Pickleville 
Philosopher 

Oh my gosh, we just made fresh duck sandwiches.  It’s like out of this world.  It's kinda like prime rib if you like your meat medium rare, if you like liver and you like your meat well done, you might like it too.  The duck was so fresh, with some late season fresh vegetables.



And to top it off, smoked cheese from an awesome friend. The cheese is top secret.  I can’t tell you his name or about his smoked cheese.  It would go worldwide and I wouldn’t be able to afford it.

I’m 51 years old.  During my life I just can’t think of anything I love more than being in the outdoors. Being with such awesome people and lifelong friends is wonderful and a big part of the day was Wyatt Holloway’s dog Baron, Wyatt is a wonderful friend and his dog is totally amazing.  

The marsh is such a beautiful place it is teaming with life this time of the year. I have to send big giant smiles to all of you guys from all of us. We just got to keep on doing our best to keep moving forward. Big smiles you guys.

No comments: