Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Thelma C. Bishop 1937 ~ 2021

 I Lived, I Learned, I Laughed, I Loved. 

On Feb.17, I left this life - having been born in Woodruff, Utah, and growing up in the freedom of open spaces and unlocked doors. I was cared for and lovingly


taught that which I needed to mature. I truly was born of goodly parents. I chose nursing as my profession and was able to have many choice experiences as I served. In my later years, I discovered the marvelous discipline of Tai-Chi Chuan, and found health, peace, and quietness in its practice. 

I married my sweetheart and best friend in the Logan Temple and we are parents of three: Linda, Andrea, and Bryan. I shall miss my companion, but our reunion will be ever so sweet. I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ all my life and served in many callings doing the best I could and relying on my Savior to help with my weaknesses and imperfections. I now move on to the next sphere of existence. I am survived by my husband, Kent W. Bishop, our children and two brothers David (Sue) Cox and John (Karen) Cox; several grandchildren and great grandchildren. I was preceded in death by my parents, Lynn & Zoe Cox and great grandson Cole Pelton. Until we meet again -- Adieu. Services will be virtual and only for family.


No comments: