Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Eighteen Wheeler Philosophy

Leading Ladies

By Mel Hansen

The 3 important loves of my life.

My pretty little wife, Gwenda,  middle…my Mother, Noreen, left…my Mother In Law, Glee, right.

To me….these three could’ve been movie stars. Beautiful in their youth…even more so with age. 

These 3 are remarkable! Each one basically raised their children on their own. They taught them the valuable things that will get them through life by example…and with Christ like love. They are adored/honored….extremely loved!…by their grandchildren. 

They are great examples of womanhood and motherhood. 

I believe I can speak for my Dad, my Father in Law…in saying how blessed we became when these beautiful women became the…Leading Ladies…in our lives. They’ve loved/supported us in spite of ourselves. They are the main reasons we’ve gained any measure of success in our lives.

They have helped make us better men. 

I love…I’m grateful…for these three ladies with every beat of my heart.

Happy Mothers Day to all you remarkable ladies. Mother’s are truly one of the greatest gifts of God.

No comments: