Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Local Artists!

Local Artists: Please use RCTOnline to make people aware of your work.
It is a free spot! Just e-mail rctonline@gmail.com with a blurb.
 
 
 
 
Paula DeGroot of Garden City writes " I have some beautiful pictures I have taken of eagles, moose, sailboats and the lake. I edit them and create note cards, either in a pack of 6 or as singles. They make great all occasion cards, or gifts. I can customize the pictures or do a mix. The 6 pk costs 19.95 and the singles are 3.99, I use high quality picture paper and ink and natural or white card stock. If anyone is interested they can call or email me. Paula DeGroot 801-971-6987 or jimandpaulad@gmail.com     Here is a sample of my work.

No comments: