Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2020

Eighteen Wheeler Philosophy


Necessity is the Mother of Invention.
By Mel Hanson

Just when I think I’ve seen everything.  I haven’t!  Thought that this is good enough to share.

I pulled into a truck stop this morning for fuel down in Texas. All fuel lanes were full with at least one or two trucks waiting in line behind. So I parked in the lot, set my Gov. tattletale ELD Log to off for my 30 min break and walked to the store for other things.

A few yards from the store entrance there was a Female Sex Worker...all made up and dressed for her occupation.

On a card table she had placed one of those red/orange 5 gallon buckets you can buy at Home Depot. She had two signs.
  •     Social Distancing is killing my livelihood!
  •      A Penny for your Thoughts!

(She was dressed to induce...Thoughts)

The, Penny for Your Thoughts sign was wrapped around the bucket with eye winking on it.

I was so impressed by this woman’s ability to adapt in this Pandemic Panic we’re consumed with..but still provide others with her talents, slightly tweaked, with maximum safety for all involved...I donated to her cause!

Apparently she didn’t think I donated enough because she asked me...”What’s wrong Sugar? Don’t I look hot enough to induce more than $5:00 worth of...Thoughts??

Still walking...and not wanting to appear I was ignoring her question...I said over my shoulder to her...”Not for me...but your perfume sure smells nice!”

A few minutes later when I came back out to return to my truck...a Texas State Trooper was helping her pack up her bucket and table.

I do appreciate nice perfume. I wish this creative woman the best.

No comments: