Contribute news or contact us by sending an email to: RCTonline@gmail.com

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Burke A. Christensen Legacy Scholarship


I am extremely proud to announce that the Eastern Kentucky University Risk Management & Insurance (EKU/RMI) academic program of which I was a faculty member and Director for awhile has just been recognized as one of the best in the United States and #1 in some categories. While this recognition has come since I retired, I hope it did not come because I retired.

At my retirement, the Burke A. Christensen Legacy Scholarship was created to help students in the RMI program - especially those who come from families with limited resources and are the first member of their family to go beyond high school. It is my hope (and my wife's) that I will survive all these runs so that the scholarship does not become the Burke Christensen Memorial Scholarship.

No comments: